Follow by Email

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Games Sweatshop release 'Storm of Morons'








HEY YOU!



YES YOU!

DO YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY COUPLED WITH A LACK OF COMMON SENSE AND/OR IGNORANCE/BLATANT DENIAL OF GAMES SYSTEMS OTHER THAN OURS?

Yes. Oh God yes...
THEN YOU NEED SOMETHING ELSE TO SPEND ALL THAT MONEY ON THAT ISN'T YET ANOTHER BELT-CINCH MOBILE PHONE HOLSTER AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT CRAB?

He's my only friend.
WELL, IT TAKES ALL SORTS, BUT ENOUGH OF THIS GAY BANTER, DO YOU LIKE ADMITTEDLY TIRED, STILTED, OVER-PRODUCED WARGAMES WITH AT LEAST 2 BILLION UNNECESSARILY EXPENSIVE 28MM MODELS TO A SIDE?

Affirmative

WELL TRY THIS PISH THEN:


IT'S GOT A COLOURED SPINNY BIT, THE MONOTONOUS AND INCESSANT REVOLUTION OF WHICH IS PROBABLY MORE FUN THAN PLAYING THE ACTUAL EXPANSION.

Thanks Dark End. With your advice, I actually got a girlfriend and stopped touching my crab.



REST IN PEACE BOO-BOO.

2 comments:

Redscorps a.k.a Red said...

BUT I LIKE WIZARDS, BRO, AND MY CRAB GIVES A MEAN REACH AROUND!

one day gingers will rule the earth said...

Well my dear chap, I don't know about your crab, but I imagine that investing in storm of magic will make you feel the pinch!


Oh God I wish I had a crab :(