Sunday 10 April 2011

Khador

A couple of my Khador casters for your perusal. I have two completely painted warmachine armies, so I should really be posting some pics of those on here as well as Dust Tactics and 40K. Warmachine is my second favourite game after Dust, (at the moment anyway).

The symbols on Vlad's cape have been handpainted. You can't see the ice on his base properly, but it was achieved using Vallejo water effect and not funky ginger man-fat as was suggested by Mark at my gaming club.























I think Karchev's skirt looks fucking stupid, so I didn't bother modelling it on him. What were they thinking? Only a Scotsman can look good in a skirt.

Fannies.


















Just in case any of you are wondering, the answer is: No, ASDA have not started stocking privateer press products. I am just too lazy to tidy up before taking hasty, unprofessional shots that in no way represent the painstaking care and attention to detail that I have lavished on these painted models.

No comments: